Irrashai~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

→☆Late night blogging :)

Bokura Ga Ita (ぼくらがいた)





This time, I’d say it clearly. 1:58 A.M in Japan, so... Ohayou ne min’na-san! My first post wasn't barely an introduction right? ^ ^ so, for summary, here's a part of me to be shared to you. First of, I'm half-Japanese and half-Filipino. I usually get asked by those questions specially from my former watchers in another blog I used to be an admin of. HORA→ Kyukokyu Gakuen 


Second, I'm the type of girl who wouldn't act so girlish so SORRY FOR THAT (_ _). I play the piano, I'm quite good at drawing. ”すごい?” 

I like VOCALOID, and random anime stuff. ^o^

here's my add: ai_arasaki98@yahoo.co.jp








0 comments:

Post a Comment

【Starry☆Sky 応援中!】 TOKYOヤマノテBOYS
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More